Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Whats new

So its been awhile since I blogged. Just kinda got bored with it. So whats nee over the past 6 months.


Kids -


Evan is in 1st grade. He is a cub scout. He is growing like a weed.


Audrey is in preschool. She loves school. She got her ears pierced yesterday for her birthday. She is in gymnastics.



Wyatt - Wyatt had been in physical therapy for week ankles. He got ankle braces a few weeks ago and I have already seen an improvement.


I joined weight watchers about 5 months ago. I am down 26 lbs and feeling good. Still have a long way to go but I am making the right changes. My shoulder is doing much better. I hardly have to go to physical therapy at all. I mainly go to the gym and work my shoulder there.

James went back to school to get his engineering degree. I am so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment