Friday, November 6, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I thought having a blog about my family would be fun. We have so many friends and family that live far away and don't get to see us and the kids.

So I will start with a little update abour everyone!

Me: I am currently staying home with the kids and I really enjoy it. I am hoping to go back to school to get my bachelors degree. Not sure what I want to do.

James: He is working at fishers as a programmer and supervisor. He really likes it. He still wears his black shorts all year long. That is his signature lol.

We have been married for 9 years and back in Iowa for 4.

Evan: will be 6 Nov 21. He is in kindergarten and loves it. He is so much like James its scary. He has glasses and looks so cute in them. He loves to draw and is really good at it.


Audrey: just turned 4. She is my little princess. She loves to sing and dance. She is a girly girl. She loves shoes, dress up and painting her fingernails. She is in preschool.

Wyatt: Will be 2 Dec 21. My little preemie is growning up. He has gorgeous red hair and a temper to match. He loves trains and puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment